6 things, I have changed within the last 7 weeks are:
- No Sodas
- I eat out maybe 4 times a month
- Exercise at least 45 minutes 6-7 days a week. Sometimes I can get 90 minutes if I feel energized.
- My calorie intake is 1300 on a normal day, but no more than 1500 calories on a lazy day.
- ELIMINATED SWEETS! This is a big one for me. I still eat sweets, but my intake is way less than what it use to be.
- Eat what you want, but in moderation. Ex 1: If you want McDonald's, than eat the burger, grab a diet drink or water, and absolutely no French fries. Ex 2: If you like soda's try a diet soda. Diet Dr. Pepper is just a good as a regular Dr. Pepper and so is Pepsi Max zero calories.
- Eat right
- Plan my meals
I wanted to share with you some weight loss stories from the Internet and from Celeb's.
Jennifer Hudson just look so blessed! You know she is on that weight watchers diet. That's why I say she look so bless, because I can't eat that diet food. I have tried it and literally got sick from it. Instead I eat in moderation and control portion size. Which is really what weight watcher in my opinion is all about. But you go Jenn! One more thing! You know when you have been a big girl all your life, your face bone is one thing the doctor or no work out can change. I'm not trying to put her down, but her head looks slightly big for her body.
|Jennifer Hudson weight loss picture After and Before. I don't want to be that thin, but|
I'll like to be close to that size.
I love me some Queen Latifah. Her weight to me fluctuates, but no matter if she is the girl to the left or the right she is so beautiful to me. Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, Cover Girl!
|Queen Latifah weight loss picture. She looks good on both pics. |
By the way she has a talk show coming out in the fall.
|Monique Hicks Weight Loss Picture. I truly believes|
she is happy at any size.