Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wet Wednesday

The weather man always predicts the weather to be one way, but for us down here in the South it always turns out to be the complete opposite.  But this time they were right and I'm feeling very relax today. 



Did you check out our new banner display.  Out with the old and in with the new right.  Also, make sure you check our the new Glam Tab.  I'm very excited to share this part of my journey with you all.  I'll of course be featuring pictures, but stay tune for other great things happening. 
Saw this commercial today
and not feeling the hair Halle.
This is a picture from her Revlon
commercial.

Today has been a slow unproductive day, but I thank God for it.


This look I like.  Still makes her
looks older.
I was watching The Fresh Prince of Bel air on TBS this morning and I saw a Revlon commercial with Halle Berry. 

Oh my gosh! You know after all these years she is still beautiful.  She doesn't look like she has aged a bit, but after seeing that Revlon commercial earlier I'm starting to think twice.  Let me just take a second to mention that wig... and how can I forget that God awful eye shadow. 

Once, again not much to talk about, but I have a few stories to share with all still.

Be bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...