Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hard Work Tuesday


Happy Tuesday
Hey beautiful people! 

It's a beautiful Tuesday where I'm at.  The sky is blue the sun is shining through my skylights and I feel good, but sore.  Yesterday, evening I went for a six o'clock power walk at my local park.  I'm proud of the fact I did 3 miles and of course I forgot to take pictures to show my sweat, but I am paying the price this morning. 

I have lots to do this week to plan for my big weekend coming up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.   Who is super excited is me.  I love to pamper and be treated like the Queen I am. 

So on another note, I am still posting things from last week and from yesterday's post.  I won't blame my sloppiness on the cable being out...Well, maybe a little.  My sweet cable was restored, which was right after I posted my post yesterday.  So, I'm working and doing a little bit of hard labor this morning. 


Wow! Where do y'all
come up
with these pictures.
Hope you enjoyed the post about Beyoncé and the funny pictures of Blue Ivy Carter.  This one is my favorite.  Geesh! where do y'all get these pictures from? 

Also, I saw the Atlanta Housewives Reunion part 1...OH MY GOSH (SINGING IT)!!!  Can't wait to talk about that and Miss Kenya Moore. 

Plus, how can I forget about what they were wearing. 

I love that yellow on Kenya Moore's skin, Nene's hairstyle was flawless, but Kandi's hair was gorgeous.  I loved that Cynthia had her boobs out, Phadra Parks has another baby in the oven, and Porshe after the break-up between her husband and her.  Also, we learned Kim will be on reunion part 2.  Please stay tuned you guys.  I have a lot of juicy gossip about these wives.


I have some great pictures for the
those Atlanta Housewives
Season 5 Reunion 1
Stay tune
One more thing!

Dennis Rodman was finally voted off the apprentice and Melania Trump will be appearing on the Wendy Williams show today. 

Oh and wait!

The Sheards.  You know I didn't know what to expect with that BET reality show.  Kierra Sheard did some single(s) with the gospel sensation Mary Mary.  Mary Mary actually just got finish airing their last episode on WE TV about a month ago, but they will be coming back and I'll have that information for you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...